2014 Women’s Health Summit
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 22
Location: River Oaks Country Club
9:30 a.m. - Registration and Continental Breakfast
10 to 11:30 a.m. - Educational Forums
Mistress of Ceremonies: Shara Fryer
“The Need to Please” – Micki Fine, M.Ed., L.P.C.
“Sleep for Success! Everything You Must Know About Sleep But are Too Tired to Ask” – James Maas, Ph.D.
“Living Your Dream” – Janet Gurwitch
Educational speakers sponsored in part by Isla Carroll Turner Friendship Trust
Luncheon and Awards Program
- Mistress of Ceremonies - Dominique Sachse
- Keynote Speaker Interview with Jane Pauley - Warner Roberts
- Honorary Chairpersons: Terry Huffington and Ralph Dittman, M.D.
- Co-Chairs: Maryann Hoffer and Mary Ann McKeithan
- Excellence in Bloom Awardees - Joella Mach and Bain Pearson Pitts
- Spirit of Excellence Awardees - Penny Loyd and Reda Martin
- The Anne Morrow Lindbergh Award for Living with Grace and Distinction (Keynote Speaker) - Jane Pauley
$500 Individual Preferred seating ticket
$250 Individual ticket
For table prices and reservations please contact Diana Fincher at (713) 798-3837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceeds from the 2014 Women’s Health Summit benefit The Huffington Center on Aging at Baylor College of Medicine.