The five-day in-person course costs $2,000. Several discounts are available as described below.
- General Registration: $2,000 each
- Trainee Registration (resident/fellow/student): $1,600 each
- Employee/Affiliate Employee Registration (BCM/HM/BSLMC/CHI): $1,600 each
- Three or more participants from one institution: $1,800 each
- An Early Bird Discount of $200 will be applied to all participants that register by Feb. 11, 2022.
Requests for registration refunds must be in writing and received by the OCME at least 10 business days before the course begins. The date the request is received by the OCME will be considered the cancellation date. Requests received after the refund deadline will not be processed. Cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee deducted from the registration fee paid to cover guarantees and other expenses. Requests should be mailed to the OCME or faxed to (713) 441-0589.
The OCME reserves the right to cancel activities, not less than 10 business days before the scheduled date, if extenuating circumstances make it necessary. Registrants will be notified at the contact number indicated on the registration form followed by written notification. If an activity is cancelled, OCME’s liability is limited to the registration fee paid. Note: If payment is made by check, a social security number is required to process the refund.