Requesting a Podcast
Only a staff or faculty member may complete a podcast application form. Follow these steps to request a podcast.
- Submit the podcast request form, a completed story board for at least six episodes with episode titles, full description, show guests, and a plan to promote your podcast (this can be done through the department's/organization's social media or website).
- Once approved, the department or organization can begin recording.
- Each episode must be submitted to Institutional Web Management for approval before it is uploaded.
- Individual contact reviews podcast and related information.
- Upon final approval, Institutional Web Management will make the podcast available to the public.