Intranet announcements are designed to keep the general Baylor College of Medicine population abreast of activities and opportunities at the College.
- Announcements can be posted up to two weeks and can only be listed one time.
- Announcements eligible for posting on the intranet home page can include corporate-sponsored events, memoriams, grants and funding opportunities, IT notices, HR notices and information of interest to the general community.
- Department seminars, workshops, symposiums, presentations, lectures are to be posted on the ActiveData BCM calendar and/or published in one of our weekly newsletters.
Announcement Writing and Formatting
- All forms of College-wide communication are to be written in AP style.*
- Images such as photos, logos, clipart, etc. are not to be inserted in content.
- Submissions will be edited for style and grammar when needed.
*Always check the Baylor College of Medicine-Specific AP Style Guide.